Our ServicesSteps Therapy provides a variety of direct and consultative services to children and adults with disabilities, their families, teachers, and also service providers. We aim here to improve the lives of our clients and their family members.
With the use of our comprehensive programs, we strive to enhance our clients’ skills in a vast range of domains including communication, social skills, behavioral and cognitive functioning, and also skills that are very much significant to a persons' day-to-day life.
- Functional behavior assessments and analyses
- Behavior consultation to families and school district staff
- Behavior modification
- Positive Behavior Support Plan development
- Design and implementation of Applied Behavior Analysis programs
- Initial and ongoing assessment of student goals and objectives
- Supervision of ABA home and school-based programs
- Home/school structural environment consultation
- Parent training
- Social interaction facilitation
- Teaching communication skills
- Staff training
© 2010 Steps Therapy Inc. - All rights Reserved.