Join our team of dynamic professionals! A career in ABA is rewarding and allows you to make a difference in the lives of children. When you pursue a career with Steps Therapy, you join a team of dedicated and passionate ABA leaders. Joining our team provides you with intensive training and education in implementing behavior analytic strategies. We promote employees within the company and will work with you to create opportunities to assist you in achieving your career goals.
We offer flexible schedules, a positive work environment, on-going training and career advancement.
If you share our passion in providing quality ABA services, join our team of professionals! Take the next step and search immediate opportunities with Steps Therapy today.
- Work in home, community or school settings to support children with autism
- Implement the program as designed, targeting specific goals to improve the child’s overall development, including language, joint attention, functional play, social skills and learning readiness skills
- Take accurate and consistent data, in addition to graphing child progress daily
- Collaborate and communicate with all team members to ensure treatment integrity
- Participate in discussions about the child’s development and future directions for the program
- Attend and participate in monthly team meetings to review and discuss child’s progress
- A passion for working with children
- A Bachelors degree
- Ability to travel to children’s homes and schools
- A desire to learn more about ABA
- Provide weekly and bi-weekly oversight to individual programs
- Work closely with, and collaborate with Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Monitor data paths to ensure treatment integrity and continued child progress
- Assist in data analysis
- Ensure staff development and training in implementation of program
- Participate in parent training and monthly team meetings
- Enrollment in a Master’s Degree program and a desire to pursue a career in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Enrollment in a BACB approved course sequence preferred
- Experience implementing programs and working in the field of ABA for a minimum of 1 year
- Commitment to developing and leading teams
- Development of individualized programming that meets the child and family’s individual needs
- Management, training and oversight of individual teams
- Ensure treatment integrity across team members
- Analyzing, assessing and reporting progress
- Collaboration with funding sources and coordination of care
- Supervision of BACB candidates
- Parent training
- Masters Degree Required (Education, Psychology or a closely related field)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the field of ABA, designing programs and overseeing individuals
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
It is the policy of Steps Therapy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, expunged juvenile records, pregnancy, status as a covered veteran, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.